Located in suburban southwest Dallas, Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a modern teaching and full-service general acute care community hospital that has served the thriving community in far southwest Dallas County since 1975. Methodist Charlton Medical Center is proud to offer the latest in medical technology and innovative treatments, close to your home.
With the completion of the bed tower, Methodist Charlton Medical Center reaches a whole new level of care and compassion.
The patient bed tower features:
- 317 licensed spacious, modern rooms with flat screen TVs and wireless Internet connections
- Nursing alcove for each pair of patient rooms, providing greater access to nurses
- A surgery suite with seven operating rooms, including one specially designed for heart surgery
- A dedicated orthopedic unit with a rehabilitation room for patients and their families
- Bright, open lobby with a coffee shop nearby
- Larger dining area offering guests a comfortable place to eat and relax
- Expanded free visitor parking
Methodist Charlton Medical Center has made a huge impact on the Best Southwest Dallas area and its residents.